I’m not huge on cooking but I do love to bake. I love the way our house smells after baking too! Pumpkin pie is my favorite pie, and I look forward to making it and eating it all year long. If you follow me on IG and Stories, you know pumpkin-flavored everything is my favorite.
With how busy holiday season gets, Walmart is my best friend! I love that I can shop online and pick up my groceries within two hours. It saves me so much time already and will be a time-saver in such a busy season.
Let me know if you try the below recipe and if you make any substitutions to it. I hope it becomes a staple in your holiday meals too.
Simple & Tasty Pumpkin Recipe
This is the BEST and most simple pumpkin pie recipe you can make! It derives from the back of Libby's pumpkin puree can but with a twist! Tip: If you like your pumpkin pie less soggy, use half of the evaporated milk. Because sharing is caring, I wanted to share with you all. We shared with our family and they loved it!
- 1 9 in unaked deep dish pie
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 ounce can of LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 12 fluid ounce can of NESTLE CARNATION Evaported Milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients: sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, vanilla and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour into pie shell. Cover the edges with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F.; bake for 45-55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Halfway through at 25 minutes, remove the foil. Cool on wirerack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. (Do not freeze as this will cause the crust to separate from filling.)
Leave a Reply